Innebula @ Gamescom

News about Innebula

Innebula @ Gamescom

Postby Anke » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Catching games will be at Gamescom in Cologne. So if you happen to be there you might be able to meet us:)
Anke

Re: Innebula @ Gamescom

Postby CrashCow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Nice to to get a glance of how it all started. Very recognizable, too. Eventually I chose for something else, but the idea to create a mmo rts game (in space) has kept me busy for years. I didn't write it all down, but if I remember correctly I made excelsheets listing game objects. I also wrote a small backstory for it. The idea was alike; building up your planet en head out colonizing. A difference was that one would start off on his own, not knowing if the nation would be alone like we humans do. You would have to build in orbit to create interstellar ships. Some planets or moons were more suitable for orbital building then others. The longer you play, the more space would become known by research. Within a matter of days or weeks, you would run into other players.

The idea was already too complex to start with before it was even written down properly. I think I would have had a really hard time to keep things achievable and do it step by step. I remember was looking up against my lack of discipline; something I don't need as much as in my current job.

All I can say is that it's really great that you achieved (/are achieving) this dream, and you must have a whole lot of discipline!! Little jealous here :-)

I just join in and enjoy the game ;-)

CC
CrashCow

Re: Innebula @ Gamescom

Postby admin » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Thanks CrashCow for the nice comments:-)
admin
Site Admin

Return to News