GOODBYE INNEBULA!

Post fun things here and get to know the community

GOODBYE INNEBULA!

Postby iDisOrder » Thu May 22, 2014 3:08 am

I JUST FOUND OUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME IS BEING ABANDONED BY IT'S DEVELOPER.

:lol: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME. :lol:

I JUST FEEL BAD FOR THE NEXT GAME THAT
SCUMBAG, BACK-STABBER

Nemo
JUMPS TO.

I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH YOU PRICK!!
AND YOUR MOTHER IS THERE TO WITNESS IT
iDisOrder

Re: GOODBYE INNEBULA!

Postby david76 » Thu May 22, 2014 1:25 pm

I dont know what is wrong with you? But this is Anke game .You have no respect for her and her game.If i had a way i would ban your stupid ass !!! For the record this is a war planet game there will be attacks,and so on,and so on.One attack from a player and you go STUPID on everyone !!You are just an over grown cry baby need attention from everyone!! So show me some more of your stupid ass and how old you are!!
Because noone cares about your remarks!!The only attacks you are good at is forum attacks!! Such as this one posted all over the game fourm!!
So why not lead by example?On a different note. Jaco had attack me a while back long time ago,he ran me out of the game .You dont see any of my postes attacking him such as you attacking Nemo!!.I also made another account and rejoin the game later..Im not a sore looser !!
So grow up and show some respect!!
I would make a good moderator...
david76

Postby iDisOrder » Thu May 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Listen here you simple minded fuck...
If you don't like what I write or have a clue why..
then move along.

I'm old enough to be your father, or at the very least, your mom's lover.

Maybe you should base your replies on facts rather than your care bear, sensitive, metro sexual feelings!

I am not expressing hate for a player for simply being attacked.

Seriously??
I've been playing video games since PONG you little shit so I am no stranger to PvP games.

Have you noticed that scumbag NEMO has deleted all his posts on threads I created
so it doesn't reveal to what's left of this pathetic community what a back-stabbing, scumbag he truly is?

Now, if you're done being bored and posting your opinion where it doesn't matter...
you can return to conquering your single player universe

Pathetic fool
iDisOrder

Postby david76 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:51 pm

I wonder what names you would call me if i attack you ??
Let me guess : Luke Im your father
:mrgreen: :lol:
david76

Postby iDisOrder » Sat May 24, 2014 5:28 pm

I really doubt you would, as you say... "beat me"

I'm quite certain you're one of the many FTP gamers here on the interweb.

As explained in numerous posts and a PM to you, I was not "beaten" and therefore decided to quit.

Facts are an important part of any discussion
and in the future, it's best if you gather as many as you can before offering your opinion.

Otherwise, you'll just be one of the herd trolling forum threads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: challenge

Sent: Sat May 24, 2014 12:18 pm
To: david76
I appreciate the challenge and perhaps one day I may take you up on it.
However, at my age and with my attention span... I play one browser based strategy game at a time.
and I am currently playing another war game.

Also, my wallet cannot afford that many games at once.
I pay when I play either through items or mostly...thru subscriptions.

I have been playing video games since PONG so I am no stranger to them.

If your invite was to further enhance your theory that I rage quit Innebula
as some care-bear pansy, I assure you it was not the case.

However, I am really glad to see someone here had the brains to move on from this abandoned child.

Best of luck to you in your games!
iDisOrder

Postby david76 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

relly is that ur answer!
I did challenge disorder! I sent him this message.I challenge you to this game Astroempire server Juno galaxy 12.There is not alot of players there .Stay below level 30.00 and the bigger players will never attack you .They may take out ur ships away from your base but they can never attack your base unless you attack them.And build space ports they bring your credits.The game is free to play to get ahead your can spend your hard made money.As you call me the last time i read ur post you little shit.I say your chicken shit if you dont show up.Im there now i join there thrusday had the weekend off so if you did join you now have 3 day head start.If you didnt i have a 3 days head start.So what will it be chicken shit!!
Ready to get beat down again?
david76

Postby junkmail » Mon May 26, 2014 1:34 pm

you guys are to much!! I will say a great game it was !And yes david76 you did say you where user name nobody when you started.And that you did quit but noone attack you,but you quit out of bored,and you was a leader of a great alliance?Where does that say to us?Ok who was the leader of that alliance>>nobody,and who attack you >>nobody...That have to be the wirest user name besides disorder...And for disorder to come back to spam the forum is alittle to much!!I may take you up on the astroempire to just kick ur butts!!OO00h yea we can have a 3somes!! :roll: So astroempire server Juno galaxy 12.
junkmail

Postby iDisOrder » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:50 am

OR...
or you guys can go ask your mommies for some money to play a real space MMO like Star Citizen or Elite: Dangerous.
I promise to give you a small part of your ships back as a keepsake.

Gee, it just occurred to me.
I'm arguing with a bunch of free-to-play, loser, welfare recipients from 3rd world countries.

It's a shame to think that what I throw away in a day could feed your entire families for a year!
:lol:
iDisOrder

Postby junkmail » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:51 pm

What an ASS you are !!Talking down to people on the internet is easy !! Talking to them in person I know you would get your ass kicked !!
junkmail

Return to Fun