Hello Kitty(video)

Post fun things here and get to know the community

Hello Kitty(video)

Postby junkmail » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:15 pm

I thought i share this link with you ?
It had pass my way a few times and i know you would like to comment on this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REsCTG4-Gg
junkmail

Re: Hello Kitty(video)

Postby iDisOrder » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 pm

LMAO!!!

YOU TELL ME NOT TO HESITATE TO ASK FOR HELP BUT YOU ATTACK ME A MONTH INTO THE GAME???

There aren't many active players in this game.
As you can probably tell, it's dying out and the creator only checks in like once a month.
The best thing you can do is find a new game or at the very least, stop posting on the forums.

I was posting here and some ass wipe named NEMO saw I was active and attacked me.
and this is even after I emailed the guy asking if he needed any resources and shit.
Guys been here like 2 years and apparently has no life judging by the amount of planets he has.

Talk about a gank'n... sheesh..guy hit me with 3k + frigates and all I was doing was farming inactives,.

Well, thanks for a good time while it lasted.

Have fun playing by yourself NEMO.
iDisOrder

Re: Hello Kitty(video)

Postby junkmail » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 pm

iDisOrder wrote:LMAO!!!

There aren't many active players in this game.
As you can probably tell, it's dying out and the creator only checks in like once a month.
The best thing you can do is find a new game or at the very least, stop posting on the forums.

I was posting here and some ass wipe named NEMO saw I was active and attacked me.

This is not right you spaming the forum! Your post here on your lost or attack's against you?
The best thing any one can do is post to make contact!!
After all just because noone post's does not mean the game is dead!!
I bet you that if Anke post role call and give each memeber a number of .??? Galactons those Innebula memebers will post right here to prove that this game is alive!! Any way sorry about you leaving!!Please give the game a 2nd chance!!
Best of luck in the real world!!

PS
also check out the Hello Kitty>>[img] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REsCTG4-Gg
[/img]
You will see Our planet from space...
junkmail

Return to Fun